AluK is a global leader in design and manufacture of architectural aluminium building systems which operates in B to B market with a renowned brand name. Headquartered in Luxembourg, AluK has a solid business in Europe (Italy, France, UK, NL, Belgium, Luxembourg), Asia (China, India), USA and Middle East with more than 800 employees. We offer a dynamic and evolutive international work environment.
Reporting to the Master Data manager of AluK, the Junior BI and data integration developer will work alongside experienced professionals, sharing the mission of enhancing business performance through analytics. This new role within the AluK organization is created to help increase the ability to provide flexible, secure and robust solutions that answer the need of strategic and operational information visibility and insights through projects covering the complete process flow & IT landscape.
Together with the Master data manager you will be responsible of developing Datawarehouse solutions and guarantee that all information dataflows runs timely and securely. You will also support and monitor data integration between ERP, MSQL DWH, D365 CRM, Power BI. In support of many strategic projects, you will streamline and secure the company dataflows.
This is a central role involving frequent contacts with all global & local process owners and might require to assist and guide our different Business Units initiatives.
Depending on your interests, your responsibilities might evolve towards additional software and IT tools. The projects will involve collaboration with external technical consultants as well as internal stakeholders.
- Utilize Microsoft Business Intelligence tools to enhance and support existing reporting and data warehouse environment, including use of SQL Server management Studio, SSIS, SSAS, and Power BI
- Join the BI team to participate to the development of a group global BI and data analysis platform
- Support SQL BI team on developing, maintaining, and updating SQL Server Analysis Services tabular cubes
- Support users and lead corrective and evolutive maintenance on the group CRM, Dynamics 365
- Monitor and maintain data exchange and integration between ERP, DWH and CRM, insure data consistency and troubleshoot integration issues
- Oversee and support the daily use of data systems
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Fluent in English, any additional European language will be a strong asset, especially French, Dutch and Italian.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly in technical solutions. Knowledge in Datawarehouse environments and data models.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a CAN DO mentality, willing to learn and ready to walk out of your comfort zone
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong communication skills: ability to deliver information in clear, concise, and relevant manner both in a written and oral format from blue collar up to the C-suite.
- Excellent mastering of Microsoft O365 suite
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: MSQL, Azure, O365, D365, Power BI
- Understanding of Datawarehouse, ETL & BI concepts and techniques
- Understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Writing complex SQL and stored procedures translating specifications and rules into SQL
Join us and . . .
- You will work in a modern office, located at 4 min walk from the train station
- You will get free coffee, tea, fruits & chocolates nuts
- You will receive meal vouchers
- You will have health insurance
- You will work in a dynamic working environment with a multicultural team
- You will have the possibility to bring impact to a company