Permanent contract-Belgium, Hamme
Do you want to build your career in a fast growing company? Innovation, creativity and long-term strategy are part of your DNA? Interested in a long-term relationship and exciting career plan?
Did we get your attention?
At AluK, we combine the structure of a larger company with the flexibility and innovation of a start-up, to support opportunities and dynamic and fast decision making.
The group AluK is a global leader in the design, engineering and production of aluminum window, door and curtain walling systems. With more than sixty years of expertise and operating in world’s major countries, our building systems have been engineered to fit many of the world’s most advanced and prestigious building projects.
To assist in rolling out the future template and further continuous improvement and growth of our Corporate SAP S/4HANA system, we are looking for an SAP Supply Chain Specialist to join the AluK IT SAP competence center Team.
As a key player, with primary focus on the SAP4/HANA supply chain modules, you will work on supporting and advising the business in their further improvements of business process design and implementation activities.
- Ability to map Business Processes to SAP technologies and best practices.
- Identify improvements & solutions Write Functional and technical Specification / configuration documents.
- Work together with our SAP implementation partner for externalized development work
- Do minor to medium SAP4HANA system developments/configuration
- Review documentation and keep test scenario’s up to date
- Support and lead initiatives in an agile way
- Provide expert support to requests & incidents
- Help and advise in selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific internal client requirements
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in IT
- ITIL & Agile are not unknown to you
- English is a must. Any other European language will be a strong asset, in particular, Dutch and French.
- A first experience in implementing a SAP environment (green or brown field).
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SAP Supply Chain Management, particularly of the PP, APO, EWM, MM, TM and QM modules.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP financial modules is a plus
- Willingness to travel to our different BUs for roll out