AluK is a global leader in design and manufacture of architectural aluminium building systems which operates in B to B market with a renowned brand name. Headquartered in Luxembourg, AluK has a solid business in Europe (Italy, France, UK, NL, Belgium, Luxembourg), Asia (China, India), USA and Middle East with more than 800 employees. We offer a dynamic and evolutive international work environment.
Linked to our growing activity, we need to reinforce the human resources team, we are looking for an HRBP to join our Belgian and Netherlands teams.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Business Partner is responsible for proactively developing strong business relationships and working closely with business leaders and department managers, so that the HR function and processes are aligned with the AluK group strategy and objectives.
- The primary day-to-day responsibility of the HR Business Partner will be to lead the HR function, support, and service for all the Operational teams and departments of the AluK Belgium and Netherlands organisations. The HR Business Partner will actively contribute to the creation of the Human Resource agenda, so that the organisation achieves its business objectives.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- To lead and deliver HR projects and initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, resourcing, talent management, job design, employee relations, employee engagement, performance management and restructuring
- To use previous management experience to improve employee relations, lead on investigations, grievances, and disciplinary hearings
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, and increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Analyze HR trends and metrics within the business
- Recruiting and on-boarding
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Participate in and contribute to AluK Group level HR projects
- To show a good understanding of Belgium and Netherlands labour laws
- Travel frequently to Netherlands (Eindhoven)
- Working with the Managing Director and Executive Board in formulating strategy and long-term plans
- To represent the company in a professional, enthusiastic, and positive manner
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Degree in Human Resources
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch & English
- Excellent people management & communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Proactive thinking
- Decision making
- Employee engagement and culture creation
- Talent retention
- Thorough knowledge of Belgium and Netherlands employment laws
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices