AluK is a global leader in design and manufacture of architectural aluminium building systems which operates in B to B market with a renowned brand name. Headquartered in Luxembourg, AluK has a solid business in Europe (Italy, France, UK, NL, Belgium, Luxembourg), Asia (China, India), USA and Middle East with more than 800 employees. We offer a dynamic and evolutive international work environment.
You will join AluK Group Finance team. This department reports to AluK CEO and to Valfidus Group CFO and is responsible for consolidation and reporting of performance for all AluK business units across the group. AluK Group Finance Team steers the company from a financial perspective and takes ownership of all company and project financial matters.
You will report directly to AluK Head of Finance.
- Review, analyse and comment on the performance of business units based on P&L and other financial KPIs.
- Consolidation of financials KPIs (Actual/Forecast & Budget) received from business units and ensure that variances are understood and explained.
- Work closely with BU CFOs to ensure timely closings, follow-up on specific subjects that are of a concern to the group and be able to act as a facilitator for complex issues.
- Build financial models for budget/forecast to support management team in decision making.
- Act truly as a support partner to all Business Units CFO teams
- Participate in the full review of Aluk financial processes to optimize and harmonize reporting flows between BUs and Corporate
- Contribute to SAP implementation & support Business units ERP transformation
- Follow-up with BUs on other financial performance (working capital, overdues, credit risk, capex, etc…)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in controlling with some industrial background
- Advanced excel expertise and ability to work with large databases
- Strong analytical and financial skills with the ability to work in a team
- Rigorous, highly organized and detailed oriented
- Fluent in English. French is a plus and any other language (Italian, Dutch) is an asset
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.